All CPR Training is run from our training room at 1A Upper Level, 139 Munjungbal Dr, Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486 (Opposite SuperCheap Auto 8-30am to 11-00am.
Cost is $45.
Formally known as “HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation” this unit covers the skills and knowledge required to successfully perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines. It applies to all worker required to provide CPR acrossa range of situations.
Course contents include:
- How to Recognise an Emergency Situation
- How to Identify, Assess and Minimise immediate threats to the health and safety of others and yourself
- How to Assess the Casualty, including recognising the need for CPR
- Seeking assistance from the Emergency Response Services
- How to Perform CPR Procedures correctly
- Actually Performing CPR
- How to Display Respectful Behaviour towards a Casualty
- How to Operate an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) according to the manufacturer’s instructions
CPR Training is a 3 hour course, with 1 Unit of Competency from the new HLT Health Training. Our package is recorded on your Statement of Attainment (certificate) issued on successfull completion of all required assessment tasks: HLTAID002
We are an experienced workplace health and safety training organisation and have partnered with The PM Safety Training RTO 31508 to offer the HLTAID Training Packages.